Friday 27 June 2014

A Quick Glance at My Week

My weeks are beginning to fly by in a blur of painting, decorating, preparing for the arrival of our of little girl and dare I even say it...organising the Christmas collections at Butterfly Lane.

This week at Beech House we have had all the sash windows painted, a job that I have dreaded for months so we decided to hire a lovely man called Ned to finish them for us.  It really has given our house a lovely facelift and I am as pleased as punch.

These light and airy rooms are inspiring me at the moment...as are the beautiful hydrangeas in the picture below!  



I cannot stop eating strawberries at the moment (maybe my little bun in the oven is clued up that Wimbledon has started!).  I am literally going through a punnet a day, so this salad is so summery and fresh.   

Strawberries, Mango, Red Onion and Rocket

We are just finishing our Christmas Lookbook here at Butterfly Lane HQ and here is a very quick peek in to our new 'candlelight' collection...





 
I'm eying up these gorgeous patent Valentino Rockstuds as a my next indulgence.  The perfect addition to a pair of boyfriend jeans.

Valentino Rockstuds
Work on the nursery continues and I can't stand the cuteness of this bag full of bunnies for one of the windowsills, I can't wait to see them all flopperly lined up.  Yes, you guessed it, the theme seems to be bunnies!


To top off my week, I've just had a message to let me know that my lovely friend has had a lovely little boy, congratulations! 

Hope you've all had a fabulous week.



No comments:

Post a Comment

We always love to hear your comments...