Thursday 8 May 2014

A Weekend Wardrobe

My baby bump is getting bigger by the day, but at 25 weeks I'm still managing to fit in to my existing wardrobe, or simply buying a size or two bigger from 'normal' collections seems to do the trick...for the time being anyway.

But I'm already dreaming of my new yummy mummy wardrobe.  Since I left the world of fashion two years ago to launch Butterfly Lane, my wardrobe has become dramatically more casual.  No more do I dress in heels, a dress and over-the-top accessories on a Monday morning, now I'm more jeans, a knit and a ballet pump kinda girl...but still with the over-the-top accessories - I can't resist!  So maybe my transition in to 'yummy mummy' (or maybe 'slummy mummy', who knows!), is half way there already. 

I pulled a quick outfit together this afternoon that I love, I have described it as 'weekend luxe', as once upon a time this would have been my fail safe Sunday outfit, but now it's a Monday through to Sunday look.  I hope you like.

Knit: Ganni from my-wardobe.com, Jeans: Zara, Shoes:  French Sole, Handbag:  Tory Burch from my-wardrobe.com
What's your weekend style?

No comments:

Post a Comment

We always love to hear your comments...