Thursday 2 January 2014

Time to Get Organised

 A new year brings a host of resolutions that will promptly be forgotten in a few weeks time.  But I don't think we need a new year to drum home the desire for an organised kitchen.  

However, January is a great time for a clear out as I'm sure you've hosted parties and gatherings, and been a cooking machine for what seems like months, it is a good time to de-clutter, pack away your Christmas crockery  and get organised in your space.  

I know I've used this image (above) before, but I just love it so much.  Neat, coordinated, practical and easy on the eye...it gets one giant Butterfly Lane tick!  

Here are a few organised pantries to inspire...

For the sweet lover...but we'd prefer to fill these jars with pasta, rices...flour...the options are endless.
Not a pantry as such, but the glasses are perfectly organised

My pantry cupboards at Butterfly Lane HQ are coming together....just a few more jars to fill.  




I really love this pantry...


Remember you don't need an actual 'pantry' to get organised, make your cupboards user friendly and stylish by filling jars and tins.  

Are you inspired to get organised?  Let us know how you get on...

No comments:

Post a Comment

We always love to hear your comments...