Thursday 15 August 2013

Happy 1st Birthday Butterfly Lane

Happy 1st Birthday Butterfly Lane! 


One year ago today I launched the Butterfly Lane online boutique.  After years of longing for my very own lifestyle boutique, I decided to take the plunge, finish working for Sir Paul Smith and dedicate months of my life to planning and developing Butterfly Lane.  After  ploughing so much time, energy and creativity in to creating a brand it now really does feel like an extension of me.  

I am thrilled at the success Butterfly Lane has achieved within these 12 short months. It has fluttered far beyond my expectations, hopes and dreams! 

We have a growing loyal customer base, learnt a lot and we are expanding in to an exciting lifestyle brand for AW with the introduction of fashion.  *Watch this space*

We can not thank our lovely customers, readers of our blog and supporters enough! 

Here's to another fun and fabulous year of Butterfly Lane. 

Happy Birthday!!!

3 Quick Fire Questions:

My favourite thing about the job?  

Searching for the perfect products to showcase on Butterfly Lane.   

What I have learnt in my first year of self employment?

Instead of writing 'to do' list after 'to do' list, which can be so overwhelming, I now give my self 5-10 achievable things to do everyday.  Therefore, I feel like I have accomplished something instead of feeling like I haven't even scratched the surface! 

What's next?

We want to create an entire lifestyle brand where our customers can buy elegant, timeless and stylish pieces for their homes, as gifts and for themselves.  A small fashion and accessories collection was the natural next step for us and I can't wait to show it you all when it launches in September!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

We always love to hear your comments...