Tuesday 11 September 2012

New from Jo Malone London: Blackberry & Bay

I am a massive Jo Malone London fan, I have been burning their candles for years, in fact I have found no other candle that a). lasts as long and b). smells as good.  The scents are unbelievably classic, I'm a fan of the original Lime Basil & Mandarin, and my summer fragrance is English Pear & Freesia.  Each smell is just so luxurious and each blends well to the other so they can be easily mixed and matched.  The packaging is classic and simple so I love to display them on my dressing table and bathroom unit, which is unusual for me as I usually like all my beauty  buys tucked away out of sight.

So you could imagine my delight when the boyfriend surprised me with a cream and black Jo Malone London bag the other weekend.   As well as being full with lovely goodies, it had a sample card of the new fragrance that quite frankly is STUNNING.  

Launched this week, the Blackberry & Bay collection is peppery and warm and is definitely one for winter months.  Jo Malone London describes it as ''a burst of deep, tart blackberry juice and sparkling grapefruit, blending with the freshness of just gathered bay.  Softened by delicate flowers resting on a brambly base of vetiver and cedarwood''.  

The entire collection is definitely on my wish list, from the obliquity candle to the body cream and of course the cologne.  This might soon be my signature scent!  Here are Butterfly Lane's 'Must Have's' from the new Blackberry & Bay collection....

The Cologne:  Prices start from £38.00 for 30ml.
The candles are just divine, I cannot rate them higher.  £38.00
The body creams feel and smell so luxurious and make your skin silky soft and smooth, without feeling sticky.  £48.00


View the new Jo Malone Blackberry & Bay collection HERE.  Why not treat yourself?  

Enter your email address:


Delivered by FeedBurner









No comments:

Post a Comment

We always love to hear your comments...